Spicy Moroccan Shrimp
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Serves: 6
- Per serving: Calories: 258; Calories from Fat: 108
If there’s one dish guaranteed to be on every Indian restaurant menu, it’s chicken tikka masala. With this recipe you’re only 40 minutes away from an outstanding chicken tikka masala that is fresher, healthier, cheaper, and tastier than anything you can order.
- 900 g shrimp
- 30 mL paprika
- 15 mL ground cumin
- 15 mL ground coriander
- 5 mL cayenne pepper
- 5 mL ground ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 60 mL olive oil
- 1 medium lime
- Take shrimp from the fridge and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Mix the paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne, and ginger together.
- Place a skillet over high heat and add olive oil.
- Add garlic and saute 1 minute or until tender, then reduce heat to medium.
- Add shrimp and cook 2-4 minutes or until pink, tossing with spices and lime.