Spicy Chicken Burgers
- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:20m
- Serves: 4
- Per serving: Calories: 178
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash Original Blend non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl mix ground chicken, hot chicken and seasoning until well blended. Form mixture into 4 (4 oz) patties, leaving a slight indention in middle so patties don’t bubble up.
- Spray oven ready skillet with non-stick spray oven-ready skillet, and cook patties for 3 minutes on each side.
- Place skillet in the oven for 15 minutes or untill patties are cooked through.