Sensational Chocolate Mousse
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 0m
- Serves: 6
- Per serving: Calories: 64; Calories from Fat: 27
The best way to say “I love you” this Valentines’s Day is with one of our decadent desserts. Show your sweetheart you care by making something that comes from the heart.
- 4 pieces Chocolate Sensations
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp Splenda® granulated
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cup fat-free whipped topping
- Beat egg and Splenda® for 3 minutes until fluffy. Then stir in almond milk.
- Pour egg mixture into a small saucepan and heat on low for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add Chocolate Sensations, stirring until chocolate melts.
- Stir in cocoa powder, and pour mixture into a glass bowl. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours (or until firm).
- Fold in thawed whipped topping just before serving.