Mini Key Lime Pies
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Serves: 18
- Per serving: Calories: 80; Calories from Fat: 36
Nothing taste better than key lime pie made with fresh key limes. This one is really tasty and super simple to make. Mini pies are great because everyone can have their own.
- 7 bar(s) Cinnamon Pecan Perfection
- 1/4 cup almond flourn
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 oz sugar-free lime gelatin
- 4 oz light cream cheese
- 2 juiced key limes
- 1/4 8 oz container fat-free whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a mini cupcake pan. (Spray paper liners with cooking spray [butter flavor suggested] and place in tins).
- In a blender or food processor, grind protein bars to a flour consistency.
- In a large bowl, mix protein bars and almond flour. Add coconut oil, mixing well.
- Pour mixture into cupcake pan, evenly dividing between tins.
- Bake 6 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a bowl, add gelatin and 1/2 cup boiling water, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Whip softened cream cheese, lime juice, and gelatin for 3 minutes. Fold in thawed whipped topping, reserving 1/2.
- Add cream cheese mixture on top of cooled crusts. Top each pie with dollop of remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove cupcake liners before serving. Top with lime zest if desired.