Low Carb Pizza
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 45m
- Serves: 2
- 2 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 oz grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup (shredded) nonfat mozzarella
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (no sugar added)
- 3 oz Hormel Turkey Pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix softened cream cheese, egg, Parmesan, oregano and garlic powder together until smooth.
- Pour crust mixture into small baking dish prepped with cooking spray (the larger the dish, thicker the crust).
- Bake mixture for 20-25 minutes until crust is firm and brown.
- Allow crust to cool.
- Add sauce, cheese and pepperoni on top of crust and bake at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Serve and enjoy!