Filet for Two
- Prep Time:15m
- Cook Time:30m
- Serves: 2
- Per serving: Calories: 165
- 1 medium (thinly sliced) onion
- 1/2 cup sliced portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine
- 6 oz filet mignon
- 1/4 cup parsley
- Coat pan with non-fat cooking spray and saute onions over low heat for 3-5 minutes. Remove onions and set aside.
- Spray pan again and add mushrooms, cooking for 2-3 minutes. Add wine and simmer until sauce reduces.
- Place a separate pan over medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray. Slice filet mignon and season to taste.
- Cook fillets about 2 minutes on each side (medium) or until desired doneness.
- Add parsley and onions to Marsala sauce, stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon sauce onto plate and top with fillets. Drizzle remaining sauce on top.