Easy Protein Pancakes
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Serves: 8
- Per serving: Calories: 108; Calories from Fat: 45
Since many people turn to a low carb lifestyle to get their sugar cravings under control and lose those extra pounds, I thought I’d devote this week to some of my favorite low carb recipes – starting with these delicious low carb cream cheese pancakes.
- 8 oz Light Cream Cheese
- 2 scoop(s) Vanilla Premium Protein
- 30 mL dill
- 3/4 cup Egg Substitute
- 1/4 cup Lowfat Buttermilk
- 3 tsp Splenda®
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Blend all the ingredients together (blender or food processor).
- Allow batter to rest for 5 minutes.
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/3 cup batter into skillet, browning pancake on each side.
- Repeat until all batter is used.