Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:30m
- Serves: 15
- Per serving: Calories: 93; Calories from Fat: 45
The perfect dessert to serve at your holiday parties that will not have you breaking your diet goals.
- 5 ounces Chocolate Celebration Delite
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Premium Protein
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil®
- 18 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons egg whites
- 6 ounces plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- cup Splenda® granulated
- 32 ounces plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Using a blender or food processor, finely process the protein bars (crumb texture).
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl and mix with melted coconut oil. Then press into a foil-lined, cooking spray-coated, 11×7 baking pan.
- Bake 9 minutes. Then remove and cool for 10 minutes.
- Using a stand or hand mixer beat cream cheese and yogurt 1 minute.
- Add egg whites, protein shake, Splenda®, lemon juice and vanilla, beating 3 minutes.
- Spread mixture onto crust and swirl sugar-free raspberry jam on top.
- Bake 22 minutes. Allow to cool for 20 minutes and then refrigerate to chill for at least 1 hour.