- Prep Time:15m
- Cook Time:40m
- Serves: 1 stuffed portobello
- 1 large portobello mushroom
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp light cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup chopped onion(s)
- 1/4 cup cup roasted chicken breast, chopped or diced
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Clean mushroom, removing gills and chopping the stem.
- Bake mushroom for 10 minutes.
- Coat the skillet with cooking spray, and cook onion and garlic over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add red pepper, white wine and cream cheese. stirring until mixture is well blended.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in chicken and chopped steam, cooking 2-3 minutes.
- Remove mushroom cap from oven and stuff with chicken mixture. Bake an additional 8 minutes.
- Broil for 2-4 minutes until cream cheese is golden brown (if desired).