Ali’s Bliss Fish
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Serves: 6
- Per serving: Calories: 161; Calories from Fat: 18
- 6 x 120 g hamour
- 4 medium lemons
- 30 mL dill
- 300 g spinach
- 1 large red onion
- 2 medium orange bell peppers
- 180 mL water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and lay out 6 pieces of foil.
- Slice 1 lemon into 12 pieces and quarter the remaining lemons.
- Season fish with dill and squeeze a lemon quarter over fillets.
- Place spinach on foil, layering with fish, onion, and 2 lemon slices, squeezing a lemon quarter over ingredients.
- Place bell peppers on top and along sides of fish.
- Add 30 mL water to each foil packet, fold foil over fish, and seal ends.
- Place foil packets on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Poke foil with fork to release steam. Unwrap fish and garnish with remaining lemon slices.